Foton C8L EV
Designed for small and medium-sized cities, it meets various transport needs such as city branch lines and the interurban transport. Innovative and exclusive European style, beautiful and fresh, it leads the public transportation fashion trend.
BUS & COACH
10-12M RANGE EV CITY BUS
The combination of flexibility, ease of access and the interior spatial organization, with zero emission, define the DNA of this new bus. Foton C8L EV city bus meets different kinds of transport needs for city branch lines and the interurban transport. Highlighting the minimalist aesthetic style without much ornament, it creates an identity and an image that are easily recognizable by users.
- permanent magnet synchronous motor
- Equipped with advanced autonomous vehicle control system, with years of commercial operation, attendance rate is higher.
- Compact power structure layout
- with a operation mileage of 80-120 kilometers with a full load, and only 2-3 times of charging per day as well as 8-10 years battery lifespan.
- Opportunity charging
- meeting different kinds of transport needs for city branch lines and the interurban transport.
- Temperature-control cooling system
- Realizing intelligent speed regulation based on the radiation demand to achieve high-efficiency and energy saving.
High-strength alloy steel is applied with higher yield strength increased by 50% than that of common steel. With fine low temperature weathering resistance and firm structure, it ensures driving safety.
GPS combined with video monitoring terminal ensures Management personnel can monitor vehicle location and bus internal status and instantly copes with matters, like vehicle overspeed or driver disputes by voice intercom
The system features a hierarchical architecture of distributed design and centralized management, realizing information sharing between the station and the vehicle, and enhancing the availability of existing resources
On-board management system—iTink, with intelligent environmental protection products, intelligent operation support and humanized service, creating an integrated management platform for people, cars and roads