FOTON U12 golden powertrain highlights excellent power performance and lower consumption, meeting your needs for occasional service and regular service over long distances.
PASSENGER VEHICLES - U12
12M SINGLE WINDSHIELD COACH
|Seating Capacity||32+1+1 / 47+1+1(toilet) / 49+1|
|Emission Standard||EURO II — EURO V|
|Luagge Compartment||10 m3|
FOTON U12 Single Windshield coach
features streamlined design and optimized lighting, building a more comfortable and pleasant environment for passengers.
It integrates with Cummins ISG engine, ZF transmission, SACHS clutch and WABCO ABS and ESC (optional), highlighting the superb performance and lower emission.
- CUMMINS Engine
- Leading lightweight and modular design: 50% fewer parts for improved reliability and ease of servicing;
- Original iBrake technology: delivering 25-50% more braking horsepower than “bleeder” comprehension brakes; providing better downhill control and safer vehicle operation;
Low emission for a green future: fully integrating Cummins design with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR).
- SACHS Clutch
- High constant coefficient of friction;
- Smooth engagement performance;
- High heat resistance (fading);
- Low wear rate & High speed stability;
- No deformation tendencies;
- Environmentally compatible in production and materials.
- ZF transmission
- Light-weight, aluminum housing;
- Low noise emission through optimized helical gears;
- Maintenance-free synchronizers over full transmission lifetime;
Lifetime oil fill available.
- WABCO ABS
- Helps to extend tire life by up to 10%;
- Optimizes control of the trailer during emergency maneuvers;
- Helps to avoid trailer slipping and jackknifing during braking;
Maximizes the effectiveness of the brakes on all types of roads and during all weather conditions.
High-strength alloy steel is applied with higher yield strength increased by 50% than that of common steel. With fine low temperature weathering resistance and firm structure, it ensures driving safety.
Foton owns National standard-level lines of digitization, speed test rig, sideslip test-bed, axle load, ABS test-bed, brake test detection system and others, Securing the certification and accreditation from German TUV Rheinland and CNAS national laboratory
Foton products go through the rigorous vehicle detection and rollover test over 100 thousand kilometers in the condition of various road types and under the harshest weather conditions such as high temperature, low temperature and low pressure.
Foton is Equipped with professional test benches and diversified test tracks to guarantee the reliability and efficiency of the equipment and systems with which the Foton bus is fitted. With rigid and robust structure, Foton bus withstands side-on and head-on collisions as well as prevents lateral tipping. Before entering into service, they undergo stringent testing and verification.