Thanks to the high flexibility in terms of the configuration and capacity variants, it can be designed for interurban travel and shuttle transport. The materials, powertrain, processing and production are systematically designed for longevity.
BUS & COACH
7M RANGE INTERCITY BUS
Optimized Interior Pursues Comfort & Convenience
High Functionality Coexists with Economical Efficiency
With advanced integrated power techniques and mature R&D capability, Foton 7M series bus owns excellent powertrain system, featuring increased motor performance and lower consumption.
- Cummins Engine
- Outstanding start performance, especially at the ultralow temperature, -40ºC
- Lower vibration, lower noise for more comfortable driving, 7% lower than other competing products;
- Weight only reaches 340kg, 15%-60% lighter than other competing products;
- ZF Transmission
- Light-weight, aluminum housing;
- Low noise emission through optimized helical gears;
- Maintenance-free synchronizers over full transmission lifetime;
- Lifetime oil fill available
- FS Axle
- Axle housing with special processing, good rigidity and high strength;
- Final reduction drive with compact structure, high-strength gear with a better lubrication conditio;
- Low noise and high transmission efficiency, ensuring the vehicle comfort and economy
- Based on the mature Foton truck chassis techniques, Foton bus has made the chassis refinement for perfectly matching bus structure:
- Reliability increased by 30% Widening chassis frame, much steadier Safety coefficient is greatly promoted Gain wide acceptance in global markets.
Outstanding Safety just for Definite Reliability
Short braking distance Quick reaction Great safety performance
Foton owns National standard-level lines of digitization, speed test rig, sideslip test-bed, axle load, ABS test-bed, brake test detection system and others, Securing the certification and accreditation from German TUV Rheinland and CNAS national laboratory.
Foton products go through the rigorous vehicle detection and rollover test over 100 thousand kilometers in the condition of various road types and under the harshest weather conditions such as high temperature, low temperature and low pressure.
Foton is Equipped with professional test benches and diversified test tracks to guarantee the reliability and efficiency of the equipment and systems with which the Foton bus is fitted. With rigid and robust structure, Foton bus withstands side-on and head-on collisions as well as prevents lateral tipping. Before entering into service, they undergo stringent testing and verification.