By choosing Foton buses, you opt for intelligent public transport. From early morning to evening, every Foton bus can run full-fledged services, on every route. It offers you ultimate flexibility in the best possible way.
BUS & COACH
10-12M RANGE EV CITY BUS
|Overall Dimension||12000*2550*3100/3250 (For C12)/td>|
|Passenger Door||2 in-swing double wing doors|
|Body Structure||Monocoque Low-entry/Low-floor|
It integrates with Cummins ISG engine, ZF transmission, SACHS clutch and WABCO ABS and ESC (optional), highlighting the superb performance and lower emission.
- CUMMINS Engine
- Leading lightweight and modular design.
- LBSC technology.
- 2000bar high-pressure jet technology.
- Pioneering new process and materials.
- ZF transmission
- Light-weight, aluminum housing.
- Low noise emission through optimized helical gears.
- Maintenance-free synchronizers over full transmission lifetime.
- Lifetime oil fill available.
- Smooth engagement performance.
- High heat resistance (fading).
- Low wear rate & High speed stability.
- No deformation tendencies.
- Environmentally compatible in production and materials.
- WABCO ABS
- Helps to extend tire life by up to 10%.
- Optimizes control of the trailer during emergency maneuvers.
- Helps to avoid trailer slipping and jackknifing during braking.
- Maximizes the effectiveness of the brakes on all types of roads and during all weather conditions.
High-strength alloy steel is applied with higher yield strength increased by 50% than that of common steel. With fine low temperature weathering resistance and firm structure, it ensures driving safety.
Foton buses go through the rigorous vehicle detection and rollover test over 100 thousand kilometers in the condition of various road types and under the harshest weather conditions such as high temperature, low temperature or low pressure.
Foton owns National standard-level lines of digitization, speed test rig, sideslip test-bed, axle load, ABS test-bed, brake test detection system and others, Securing the certification and accreditation from German TUV Rheinland and CNAS national laboratory.
Excellent taskWith robust structure, Foton buses withstands side-on and head-on collisions as well as prevents lateral tipping. Before entering into service, they undergo stringent testing and verification. ability Top Speed 160 km/h Maximum Towing Capacity 2500 Kg Maximum loads 1500 Kg